Do you ever find yourself slouching in your chair, contorting your body like a human question mark?
Poor posture can eventually lead to acute low back pain, and when that strikes, desperation follows, and finding a quick fix to improve your downgraded quality of life can sometimes lead down the dark path of painkillers and other drastic measures.
Having helped thousands of his clients who suffered from chronic pain and sports injuries, 18-year veteran massage therapist Morgan Sutherland shares nine simple ways to reverse the damage of bad posture and back pain and prevent it from coming back.
In the book, you'll learn to help yourself with simple exercises and increase your quality of living. The book has 59 clearly illustrated detailed instructions on how to stretch, strengthen and reverse the damage of bad posture and current (or future) back problems.
If you, or someone you know, suffer from a painful or crippling back spasm that leaves you contorted like the Leaning Tower of Pisa, or stabbing sciatic pain shoots down your hip into your leg and foot; or your flexibility is so compromised that standing up straight is a Sisyphean task; then this back pain relief book is for you.
Here's a taste of what you'll learn:
- How to Perfect Your Sitting Posture in 8 Moves
- How to Stand the Right Way in 6 Moves
- 6 Exercises to Reverse Bad Posture
- 8 Core-Strengthening Exercises That Will Save Your Back!
- 9 Stretching Sequences for Chronic Low Back Pain
- 7 Back-Saving Yoga Poses
- 7 Foam-Roller Moves to Conquer Low Back Pain
- 4 Stretches To Do Before You Roll Out of Bed
- and much, much more!